Facility & Zoom Reservations
General Reservation Guidelines
Reservation: We ask that you use online reservations instead of phone calls or emails. Our office will respond to your query ASAP via email confirmation. Requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. The church office cannot accept any weekend reservation requests starting from 12PM on Friday until the following Monday.
Availability for use: We make reservations based on the church’s needs, and do our best to meet your request(s); however, there is no guarantee that you will be given the room(s) requested. Room availability depends on the room’s reservation status at the time. We reserve the right to reassign your gathering to a different room if needed.
Reservation Cancellation or Extension: The maximal booking period for the reoccurring activity is three months (Dec – Feb / Mar – May / Jun – Aug / Sep – Nov). Additional reservation requests must be submitted should you need to extend your reservation. Please contact us at [email protected] ASAP if you need to make a date/time change or reservation cancellation. Failure to notify us at [email protected] may prevent your current or ongoing reservation from using the same space(s), if at all.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Indoor Facility Reservations
Resuming at Limited Capacity with COVID-19 protocols as of 4/5/2021
Indoor Facility Guidelines
As we transition to the next stage of our reopening plan, we encourage those who wish to meet in-person indoors to limit gathering sizes to the following based on the current stage and phase:
Current Stage: Yellow
Current Phase: Two
- <15 people in available medium classrooms / 103, 205, 207, 224
- <25 people in available large classrooms / 153, 204, 221, 222, 223
- <75 in the Chapel
- Monday: Church Facility Closed
- Tue-Sat: 10:00 AM- 5:00PM; 6:30 PM-9:30 PM
- Sun: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Once we move into Stage Yellow – Phase 2, we will increase space options and gathering capacity accordingly.
- One group per room per time slot
- Reservations are required 48 hours in advance
We ask all attendees to abide by our current COVID-19 protocols while on church premises:
- Temperature to be taken before arriving and should not exceed 100.4 degrees. Additionally, those with a new onset of cough, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, nasal drainage, sore throat, muscle pain, and/or loss of taste or smell should not attend. Please note that temperature check stations are available at the entrances and will be self-monitored.
- Masks must always be worn while on-site. Children ages three and older must wear a mask.
- Individuals or family units must be at least six feet apart.
- Do not bring food to share. Individual food is allowed.
- Rooms are disinfected prior to use, unless 48 hours has passed between reserved gatherings.
Zoom Meeting Guidelines
1. Please use the Zoom room within your reserved time and end the meeting promptly at your scheduled end time. The Zoom lines are shared between different ministries.
2. Remember to log out of the W Zoom account once you have finished your meeting. Opening Zoom again without first logging out may impact other meetings using the same Zoom line.
3. For more zoom meeting guidelines please refer to General Reservation Guidelines .