Our church firmly holds the following doctrines as fundamental truths:
- One God, Creator of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, God and Man in one person, born of the Virgin Mary, the Word incarnate. He died on the cross to atone for the sins of man. He resurrected and ascended to be the mediator between God and man.
- The Holy Spirit is the Comforter to believers. He convicts people of sin, brings repentance, indwells in believers forever, leads people into truth, and sanctifies the believer.
- The 66 books of the Bible are the Word of God. They are inspired, inerrant, authoritative, and the sole standard for Christian doctrine and living.
- God created man in His image. Man has fallen into depravity because of sin. Man can only be saved from his sin and enter the kingdom of God through faith in Christ.
- Marriage is instituted by God from the creation of humanity as the life-long union of one man with one woman for the blessing of people and the glory of God.
- The Church is the body of Christ and consists of all born-again Christians. Christ is the Head of His Church, the household of God.
- Jesus Christ will return to establish His eternal kingdom. All people will rise and be judged: the believers into eternal life and the nonbelievers into eternal damnation.